26 October, 2009

i found them!

al quots from this summer with katie! and its mostly from the trip to norway!


-"Monica is a sick player" (Katie trying to say nurse in Norwegian)
-"Katie do you like my cook?" (Monica)
-"people looking at me like it's a target on my ass" (Signe)
-"i always get it up again" (Monica)
-"its really wet in here, o it dripped on me" (Katie)

-"where's the umbrella?" (Ulrica) -" i left it in the sex-shop" (Monica)

-"Katie are you going down again?" (Monica)
-"excuse me for reaching across your face" (Katie)
-" if goes too fast for my mouth- its too huge" (Monica)
-" make sure to us a condom, 2 if you have" (Henriette)

-“I don’t have a care in my ass” (Ulrica)

-“if you hade been a virgin, it would have been like woah! ”(Ulrica)

-“how does the tongue and butt connect?” (Katie)

-“it almost gagged me”(Katie) –“pull it out, pull it out” (Ulrica)

-“every time I go put I wake up with the same shirt and no pants…. By myself” (Katie)

-“oh he didn’t go own on you ether” (Monica)

-“better to turn heads then give head” (Carina)

-“they never stop coming (concerning rabbits)” (Ulrica)

-“you’re gonna be in my lab” (Katie)

-“always thinking in sex terms (Ulrica), it comes so naturally (Monica)”

-“ I just saw a green elevator, but it’s behind the trees and it’s white (complicated!)” (Katie)

-“you could be coming with us!” (Katie)

-“I have got some other balls as well” (Monica)

-“you have 2 in every country dam it!!” (Ulrica)

-“I don’t know how but sometimes my bobbs fart!” (Katie)

-“Do you like my ass?” (Katie) –“I only see your thigh” (ulirca)

No comments:

Post a Comment