17 December, 2009

i know i know

i have not been doing my jobb.
but i have to say that i cant sometimes. when it is to much going on. and the feeling are bilding up i cant.if i start writing i will not stop. and that is bad. because some thing i cant put out ther for everyon to see.
so i will not write of the last week. that not fun. i will say that i wil try to do this again now that my brain and body have catching up with eachother.

i passed my celbiology exam yester day. and i did have an officiall bruning of my notes so i dont have to see them again:P i know im a dork but hey you like me like Iam.
adm the snow is here. so i hope it will be staying for 1 more week. then im happy. also its cold. last year i was in new zeeland on teh 17 and the 18 i was back in australia. so that a big diff compared to now. but well im happy being wiht my friend, family and boy. and im loning for chrismas day. then i have to see if i have been good at giving presentes this year to:P

so to end this of. the photo of yester day.


the bruning of nots and snow from my balcony!

No comments:

Post a Comment