01 November, 2009

im happy....

http://www.expressen.se/kultur/1.1763970/astrids-okanda-text-om-rashatet

i know this is in swedish. but i was going on abut what a parti in swe did against my favorit aothor in al times. and now one of her friends found this text that she wrote in 1916 that she was said about what she read about judes. and im happy that even though she is dead she can still deffend her self. she wrote this so long ago yes, but why would her friedn have it in the book that the party deside to you are heir manifesto if not to find it for her. life after death is someting that we dont talk about. she wrote a book about it. and i know their is someting after this life. the feeling i have about dead relatives show that its tru. they are always their. i have the biggest proff of that. i when to my granmother and granfathers grave to say hello and be closer to them with alot going on in my head. and on their grave a rabbit satt and look at me. it jumpt  of and was their al along will i wistit them. and i know it was because they wanted me to know they are always their.

R.I.P astrid.
R.I.P granmother and my 2 granfathers.
R.I.P al the dogs and animal i hade in my life. not a day gose by i dont miss you.
and now i know why i wanted to ligh the candles yester day. to show the one i love they are always on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment