03 November, 2009

well...

not much have happend. i have finished one cours now (yester dau) and started the marinbioloy- advanced today. it looks like it will be a good,no exam in that one. alot to read but i think it will be a nice course.
I also got my supervior for the bacholar prodject i will do next year and that feels good aswell. the think that are comming seems to be working out so nicely.

and in 2 days my BUMBI is coming here. i have miss her so much. wehave not realy hade the time to see eachother during this summer. so have her down her and be only us to. ya thats what we soooo need. she will alwyas be the best their is. but not be alot with her is not the best for me.

so to get out of this depression i have over the lack of sun and bad wether we will have some amasing days now.

over and out! (jessica did you stell that from me?)

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow at this time I'm on my way ;) can't wait! Love ya and see ya soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica8:36 PM

    Maybe maybe not...I never give up my sources :-)

    ReplyDelete