29 March, 2010

i hate somethings

I hate when the sun i gone for to long.
i hate when people i love is hurting.
but most of al i hate geting disapointed by people i have in my lifeand that i trust. i have morwe friends now then i just to. and i have bene carefull with how fast i let them in to my life and how well i let them know me.
so then when their is no good reacon to turn your back  on me and other friends i get angry and hate it. i hatethe disapointment. i hate that at i feel this why. and i hate that i let you come this close if you only are trowing it in my face. some time i hate you.and this time you can not come back that easy. you might not like when and how often we can met. but then say that and say i dont want to be you friend enymore. not this krap you are doing now. im sick of it and hate it al. i even start hating my self for ever belivning in you. so that mustmean i hate you!!

over and out!

1 comment: