28 March, 2010

the last days....

...I have been studying well atleast during the week.
thursdag i was out and about with bumbi! we got some stuff for the party in the begining of the summer and then seteld the most for being abel to send the invites for the partyy!
ialso hade time to take awalk and this amasing photo opertunite precentad it self to me. sadly i did not have my nice cam with me, so the phonephoto have to do.
and last week i found this t-shirt formy lovely sister. its hard to se the bumbp.but it is their and see look so lovely. also the snappeli from last weekend when me and my love took a coffe during saturday. it was a reminder of the states and the lovely people their. i miss them.



















that sunday (so a week later now) i got hurt during my handboll game. and my mother put a bandaid on me to prevent mefrom using the hand.
and last a photo of what it said on a stors window in new york, that me and monica found.
btw she is coming to me for almost a week in june for the party. shes the best!!!!

and thats al for me this time. over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment