15 May, 2010

alot done!

i have been up since 5.30 today, because i went down to lund to do an exam. so i left with the train 6.23 arrived at 10.45, then at 11 i was seing my supervisor on the undergrad prodject to talk a bit about the papper and i feels good that we are on the same page about it. he is happy with it and its not much work to do now, and that makes me happy. and then at 12 i was starting the exam done i 2h and left lund again at 15.23. so now im on my way home and will be in sthlm in 40 min. after that the comunity train and home to the bed. and pleace remind me to never do someting like this again.tell me to sleep over so i dont get this tierd. i mean, the body is acking. it want to be standing not sitting. and i want to be out in the sun with my love. not wait for an other train. most of al i want to have the next prodjcet set and done. i want to have more time to be with my family and nice. and i want to work with the orcas. i know this is a bit complaning but im tierd.

so tomorrow it will be better. i will meet some of my loves friends, i will have my nice over for many hours. and i will be of from work. i can wait because this week have been to much with only thusday of for studying and then work and studying the rest of the days. so tomorrow only enjoying being with people i care about.
and on thusday i probably will be with my friends plying curling. that will be sooo intressting.

over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment