07 May, 2010

alot

have happend again.

i have been at my work with C only to walk around and eny it!

i also took a photo of sthlm. butifull city!

on valborg my love was playing at skansen, so i took the opertunity to take some photos of him. and thins one is the best ever! i love it and him! xxoo


then my granmother hade her 90 birthday so congrats. and i also got this photo of the brothers ;) aka my dad and unkel. i have one of my granmother but she dosen want to be here so i show the orcid she got from me insted!!


adn the last is me coming home early and finding the grass frozzen again!
and to night i will see Cand C for diner and movies. and i will talk about that if i have time. because this weekend its work and more work. hihi I love it


over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment