18 May, 2009

hmm

i have been irretade a bit the last few days, because how the people i love act. i mean it is not hard to call or text me if you miss me. i know i could be better at keeping contact but if you miss me, call or text or email. dont go to al the others teling them that you miss me and my voice, i hate the runing around and talking on what you whant insted of doing something about that your self. this is a part of the new me, i have not yet talk to any of you about it. i should but it means hurting a bit and i can't aslonges im in oz. but when i get home i will change it OK?

but then i got this from my dad today and i realised that my rections to the statmen above is stupid of me. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJMbk9dtpdY) i love my family and would do what this man is doing for the one he loves. i would do anything they ask even stay forever in sweden with them if that make them happy. my family is the most important thing i have, i thank every day that i have you. blood is thicker then water and blood is life. i share this with 4 people verry close. and then i have the other family the friends. you are al very special and i would not be the same with out you. friends are the family we pick and i cant have a better family then the one i have. love you al loads and thanks that you want to be in my life.

well enough about that. to the day. the talk to B wounderfull. the computers and internet at school the worst. i need artikles to mb and they are up on reserv online can i get them? NO!!!! i got the past exam after trying for 4 h and change computer. but the rest no. and i cant find them in web of sciens either becasue they must be to old or something. so the frustration grows bigger. and with al the other frustrations it is not strange that im on my way to explode. think i need to go out walking or be by the river. but the workbook need to be done i dont want to have it for last minute as always. but the computers is not helping.

well should stop complaing and the light of the day was to talk to you B, you made me smile and im looking forward to over house on the bahamas. can wait for it.

well should do someting on my workbook.
load of love to the lovely poeple i miss and love

No comments:

Post a Comment