14 May, 2009

im back..

okay. after hmmm. 2 years im back here. and now im going to try to be good at it. don't know if it will help but maby.why english? have so many new darling that i want to know whats going on in my life.so now im happy.i love my life and my self as i said so many times. but im still worried about some of the lovely ones. sis you are on my mind al the time and i hope you are okej. missy in the us, i want whats best for you. and about me. im good, but my mind is mesing with me. i want to stay in oz. i want to go home. i want to go to us, i want to stay. i want everything but can only get one of the at once. so the brain is messing, that gives a bit less sleep becasue i wake up during the night. but im trying to sleep.

well i have to go to bed now but will give you more whats going on to morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment