27 May, 2009

friends

some people my wounder why i have this name on my blogg. when i first heard this expresion i thought ya why not. then i meat friends and got this typ of friendship. i found that the real friendship is two bodys and one soul. and that is tru for al friendsships more or less. i have few realy cloes friend because i have big truble trusing people. I admit this, and i know some people think the know me better then they do, sorry for that but it is so easy to go back and hide the real feeling by smilling and laught it away. this might make you think do i now her? is she realy the girl i think or have she lied to me?
al of you that i say i love, you know me. my 3 angels in the states you 3 know me, my three C backhome you know me, alos my 4 C back home you have always know me from we were 3 and 4 years old. the 5.et C and A down under know me. my darling sisters you 2 know me now and alos mum ad dad know the most. E and L in hbg you know the most about who i am today. M you know me, we are on in so many aspecte, and that we always piktup were we left of is one of the things i love about you. and then we come to the reason im writing this you J.

we have been friends since we where 8 i think when we were swiming together. i dont know when we started together i know we always did see eachother al the time and during the summer playide some times. then we stop swiming and only meat eachother at hand-ball games and tournuments. i shuold have seen then that since you were going against you teammates and still was y friend even all the girls around you wanted me go. one more girl in you club did the same but that is a totaly different story! what i did not see then was that you have seen me always as i was. when we got to the swiming i was free to be me al the time. bullied at school i could escape in the water and what you dont think about is that the people around you see that and see you. you are one of the few that call me Ullis (only Rebecca do it to) because you 2 were their when that was what i alowed.
so why write this here and not in a email? i will emal you back but the email you sent me inspiers this. she said that she has been reding it al (yeah someone do read this shit im writing) and that she can see the change in me, and read between the lines that it have not always been easy. and it was then i realise how well she knowes me. that you have been their along the way and in the biger picure seen the change in me. we have not been close al the way but you know me better then i everthought maby even best of al because you have seen me from a distans. im not alowing you to be at a distans enymore as you know and we will meat up when im home again.
you also write that i was a insperation to you for chanigne my life and the why my life look now. that made me so happy and i could not stop smilling, you thankt me for being me what more can i be happy about? and the fact that you got me to see over relations and you are right we have always been friends, just because we have not seen eaxhother al the time dosent mean we were not friends. ower friendships have always been their, and i have always known that.

so what are the conlusions of this?
1) i know i have so many people in my life that makes it the best, and that i onetime could consider not having friends is something i hate myself fore. thank al of you how did not leav me when i was like that
2) friends are always their and they always sees you even thoug you are hiding. they can feel that you are truing to hide yourself but they dont alow that and endure that to keep you at you best.
3) im thankfull everyday to have al of you in my life, you give me even more reason to live and be happy.
4) i love al of you, you are more important to me then anyhing els. and dont forget i do anything to help al of you, to keep you happy and help you when you not are happy is the reason i exist.

and never forget we are al one soul and have over own body!!!!

1 comment: