03 June, 2009

bad bad girl

I did i again. not write here for a few days. but it is not that much going on. talk to C on skype, miss you my darling så have a wounderfull time wiht mommy now and i see you in 2.5 weeks.
so what am i going? i' finsihing of my divecon on maggi. is a past the examorrow it would be lovely. so on saturday i hop to be done with it al and be a diveprfesional. im loing for that moment. and it is so close.

other than that, im missing everyone and the closer i get to comming home the more i can feel it. i want a hug from al of my darling. and speeking about that. i hope that it work out and that you K are coming to S and me. that would be on of the best things happening for me beside seing everyone at home.

well need to pratis a lecure now. but i will try to write here again soo..

lots of love to al!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment