22 June, 2009

tooo many C

haha im not gona talk about that again. but i have to say i have goten hugs from 2 of the best C yesterday. and i got an elephant as welcome home gift. have to take a photo and put up.

but it was so nice to be home and get a hugs from them. i have realied that hugs i the best ever. because in them you can fell al the love they have for you. and still that a hug of love can be so different.

my mums are one kind wher i always fell like the little girl again. the same if it is my dad, with him im alwyas the small daughter. hugin my granmother is the hold her, to realy hug her and she will probably break, but she hug me hard back when she was here. my sister jumping up han i hold them hard, that is one hug. and when the CC come over and i was in CB arms i was home. then i was home again, i her arms are the bumbihugs and they are the most specilla ones. and also C she my darling have good hugs to. and i could fell that she hade mist me alot. as i have mist her.

and their are more of them to come. and im looking forward to them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment