11 June, 2009

that time of the years again!

geting older. feel that one more year have gone by, but this time i feel that i have done something i have become a divecon. i have followed a dream and got donw to australia adn the most importan i found my self. and know my limets better. i can thank C and B on maggi for that they pust me and got in to me that you can you can be out of air and 10 from you budy under water. but you whant that air so you will make it even if you think you cant. tyring to do it and get it bang in that you can do it. ok you can its al in you head. and i made it in every way.

so this year i have more accpted that im getin older, becasue this year i feel i have acompliseh so much. i think that have been the problem the last 5 years that i have feelt more what have i done this years? insed of now. god this was a short year adn i have done so much. this year have been flying by and i wish i could last for ever.

but ya. happy birthday to me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, happy birthday to you honey! I think it's wonderful all those acchievements you've come to meet from last summer 'til now. It's beautiful like a butterfly grows. Love you.

    ReplyDelete