04 June, 2009

I dont know...

is it realy worth it? my head is spining with these qusetiosn about you and me. should i wokr on it? will it be what we whant.
i explain what i feel and have felt for the last 3 years, the reaction *why are we friends then?* i dont know if it is worth talking about, the reaction to maby a bad explaning letter tells alot. i mean, i told the things i was feeling what so bad with that? yes it was the hole tru and nothing but that and i can hurt. but if we are friends the reaction should not be why are we friends it should be how did this happen. why did it become lite this. or im i wrong? it was my fault i did not shwo my self becasue i was afriad to do that to not be acceptet for that gild because of the hint of how i was.
but no more. i love the onw i am. i will try to sort this out, but i will not change back. the one i am to day is girl i love. and she will stay, though i can see my life with out you. you are still the major reason i am who i am. that is what is so strange. that the one making me in to who i am to today dont even know me. how did this happen?
well see what happens, but what i know is that i will stay as i am. i do care if you like her or not. but i will not changes. like me or not i will stay as the one i am today, a stronger and more happy girl.
and i know if i los that now. i have to many other that will skream at me. well should stop hear. have to go to maggi tomorrow, and it is most likely my last day.

over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment