21 June, 2009

home!

home in sweden again. and im happy to be home. happy that i got the hug from my family that i have wanted for a year. happy to see al and to have my dog again close.

so tursday was good. hade the last exam, and party that night, went you with the rommys and some others. dansed hade driks at CJ and it was perfect. i did not want to leav them al so friday morning was one of the worst ever. it is right up their in the top with leaving the family on arlanda when i left for oz, and to say by to the lovely poeple last semester. i hade a hard time to let A and C go. A i will miss you load. al the talk and thing, miss you load babe. and C what to say? you know what you mean to me, and i will be strang to have you so far away. but thats life. you still be close to my heart.

so after 37 h or hell i mean plain. i was home in the arm of mom and dad, the to places i alway fell home in, and the arm i can never get to much of. and then home to the house and the best ever happend. dad hade gone and got my granmother to the house. i did not have to wait any more to hug her, god it was good to be home and see her, she is the one i alway want to make proud. and to see her again was the best ever. i love my granmothter loads.
and now after 11 h och sleep ( finaly since i have not sleept for mor then 2-3 h at a time since wendsday) im wating for 2 och the C to come:P I know i have 5 but this is one of the 3 that always go together. the on wensday i will se the 3 C together. and i cant wait for it. miss al my darling and i can say no that:

what is friendship? is the best ever and to have manny of the and al over make you always have the word miss in the my vocabulary that will always be arond and a part of the meaing of friends!

1 comment: