18 June, 2009

the last one ever....

.. from australia. i have now done the last exam at jcu. i have less then 24 h in australia, of this i will get al my shit in to my bag (it was posible untill i found more stuff that need to go home). so i have to begin again. then take a shower get redy for party and have fun. no sleep or only a few hours is the plan berfore leavin for sweden.

so no to what i have done since i got down to oz.
- found my self.
- found so many new people i love
- got my diving cetificat.
- im a profestional diver
- were able to travell on my own and hade fun and found people everwhere.
- i have hade one of the best yeras ever and im happy F gave me the pappers and that i hade the courges to go here.

i will be home on saturday and after that the time will fly again!

No comments:

Post a Comment