16 June, 2009

good life is a bitch!

haha i was going to say god! life is a bitch, but i like this better. because good life is a bitch because their is so much you what to do. i know i know i talk about it al the time, but i dont want to leav my life down here. i will miss A so much. she always know what to say do make me happy, even we have over fights i can count on her to always be their. she is my darling. to leav al the poeple at uni that you get ust to see al the time. that is stange not to meet them and talk abóut nothing for 3 min. (can someone tell me why i try to type absout al the time insted of about?) and then i will miss C the 5 one (can poeple have names that start with an other letter? i mean i have 5 that are my C's that bad) besides the fact. i will miss talking to him everyday. konw that i can talk about everything, and to have someone their. i have alot of friend back home, but never i guy that can see me so much and that non of us did fall for the other one. we have no felling for the other one more the friends, good friends. so i will miss having him around. what will i do when i cant change couch, and out my head in his lap to talk about some school thing or just to avoid studying my stuff. who will i talk to befor bedtime about over old life or things that happend that day? what will i do in sweden without him? will life goes on and i have many poeple that i miss so much, that i cant what untill i get a hug from and can call them by their name to thier face i have mist to say dad and mom. and to get the welcomehug from them i have dreamd about for the longest time. nothing better then to be welcomed home by my parents. or maby the love that the dog will show is a cloes call to. to hold my dreamy is onething i want more then anyting. my dog is the one i have mist the most. because al the other i can talk to, i can see in cam, but i cant talk to my dog. i can make her smile or leter her know im still here so to have here in my arms again is something that make going home the best ever. love that thing more then many others. she is the one i know always are happy to see me. no fals smile or hug. she wants to see me.

well tell me to stop babling some time. im pathetic i know. bu thats me. and my good life can be a bitch some times!

2 comments:

  1. Men älskling, du får iaf vbara glad för att Chris är ifrån Sverige och så småningom kommer tillbaka (även om det inte sker just precis nu) istället för att bli ännu en som är väldigt långt borta. Bumbikramar till dig, älskar dig

    ReplyDelete