26 May, 2009

im bad

i havenot been here in a few days, since i been wokrin and studying, but today i went down down and book a trip to the youngala the day befor my birthday. happy birthday me. i alos found a new bekini in yellow and me and frind alos went to sweethearst. it was fun:P
what i did not get was the dress i dream absout. i whant a dress that i can were everyday. that will be simple but still looks good. and if you have more makeup and neckleses it can be for party. as i said i do have alot of demands when it comes to this dress, but in the end i will alow myself to spend more money on it.

and to me. i have lost alot of weight at least to sizes and since the spex ended, and the last 1.5 is donw here. i love it.and my body, i hope it will keep going in this way.

well going to bed now. the head hates me to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment